If your church is considering carrying out work on your church buildings, you need to apply to the Southern Synod Trust for approval before you start.

You will need to complete a Church Property Form and send it as an email attachment to [email protected] or by post to the Synod Office for the attention of the Synod Property Administrator.  This form will be considered by the Synod Property Officer, who may approve it on behalf of the Synod Property Committee, or for larger or more complex projects, may need to take it to the next Committee meeting for discussion.

Download Church Property Form, Ver3, July 2023


If you want to carry out work on a manse and it is the responsibility of the Manse Fund to pay for the work (see Appendix 1 of the Manse Policy).

Download Manse Form

All Property Forms can be found in the Document Library.