Southern Synod of the United Reformed Church
seeks to appoint a Synod Clerk.
Volunteer or 25-50% stipend if Minister
Up to 20 hours a week
Southern Synod are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to be Synod Clerk. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the life and work of the Synod
- Working with the Moderator, providing support and assistance as appropriate
- Supporting the work of the Synod Council.
- Facilitating the access of individuals, churches and committees to the information and connections they need to work effectively.
- Being a means to connecting the Synod with the wider life of the United Reformed Church.
Please email the Moderators PA at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2020
Shorting listing 9th September. Interviews will be on 15th September with the appointment to start on 1st October 2020.