How to Report Concerns










If you have immediate concerns about someone’s safety, please contact the police or your Local Authority Children or Adult Social Care Services (England) or your Local Safeguarding Board (Wales).

The Safeguarding concern form (Form F1) can be downloaded here

  • Please fill in this form with the information available within 24 hours after becoming aware of a safeguarding concern and send it to your Synod Safeguarding Officer (SSO).
  • Please provide as much detail as you can but don’t worry if you can’t complete all

It is more important to send the form promptly to the SSO who will then follow it up and obtain more information.