Southern Synod of the United Reformed Church seeks to appoint a
Synod Property Administrator
Based in Croydon working across South London, Surrey, Kent and Sussex.
Salary: £25,000 -£30,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Full-time post of 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for: An individual to assist the Property Officer. You need to have a pastoral heart and be able to work within a team including volunteers. A knowledge of Surveying and Property Management experience is essential as you help churches fulfil their mission
The post holder will assist the Synod Property Officer in the general management of all property matters on behalf of the Synod Trust including:
- To assist and support local churches in the management of property including lettings, maintenance and minor works.
- To manage the day to day operation of the Synod Manse Policy.
- Maintain suitable record management for all capital, facilities management and property service activities.
- Day to day support and advice to churches for legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements including Listed Buildings.
- Arranging for regular surveys of Church Manses and other Synod owned properties including Quinquennial surveys.
A willingness to work within the Christian ethos of the United Reformed Church is essential.
The post holder will be based in the Synod Office in East Croydon.
Regular travel will be expected including site visits to churches, manses and sites within the Synod as required. Occasional attendance will be required at evening and weekend meetings and events.
Full information is available from the Southern Synod Website Documents Library
Or for an information pack please contact Lauren Kane, the Synod Clerk’s PA and Office Administrator at the Synod Office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 8688 3730.
If you are interested in working for us and can meet all of the above requirements,
please send your CV to Lauren Kane at the above email address.